Foredom® HP4-310 Portable Rotary Micromotor- 2.35mm (3/32") - Rechargeable
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : POL-914
Product Dimension: 2.35mm (3/32")
Foredom HP4-310 Portable Rotary Micromotor
Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 30,000 RPM.
* Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode, or plug it in for day-long use. Battery charge time is 3 hours.
* Perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
* Hand piece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.
* The hand piece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32) shank burs.
* Collets can be installed and changed. Consider Collet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8 collets.
Two Year Limited Warranty
HP4-310 Control Box
H.MH-130 with 2.35mm (3/32") collet installed.
HP4-933 Handpiece Cradle
HP8-163 Spare pair of motor brushes
Collet Changing Wrenches HP4-993
HP4-310 Control Unit with Built-in Rechargeable Battery Specifications:2-3/4 Wide, 1-14 Deep, 5-14 Tall, 9.77 oz. Output: DC 12V/1.2A Front: Speed Control Dial Top: Handpiece Connector Port, 2-Digit RPM Display, LED Indicator Lights: Optional On/Off Foot Switch in use, Rotational Direction, Battery Charging, and Overload Protection Circuitry Side Panels: On/Off Button, Adapter/Charger Connector Port, Forward/Reverse Button, Optional Foot Switch Connector Port, On/Off Foot Switch (Optional) Button
Handpiece (Motor) Specifications: 5 Long, 1/2 Diameter at grip, 7/8 at motor, 6.46 oz/183g, Cord Length: 59DC12V/1.2A, 4.11 in.- oz or 29mNm or 25W Max Torque or Watt Output.
The Handpiece is small and lightweight yet has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 3/32 or 1/8 shank burs, depending on collet installed.
HP8-B1800 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery: Specifications: 14.8v 1,800mAh Charging Time: 3 hours, Working Time: 5 hours
HP8-306 Charger/Adapter: Specifications: Input: 110-240 Volt, 50/60hz, Output: DC18V/1.8A
All orders placed before 12:00 (CST) will ship the same day, Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 (CST) will ship the next day, Monday through Friday. If there is a problem with processing your order, we will contact you.
Free Shipping: US Orders Over $125.00
Paragon & Evenheat Kilns ship separately, and take 2 - 3 weeks to be delivered, direct from the manufacturer.